Welcome to BG Radio Network (BGRN). We play great tunes from all eras and play any and all requests.
Check out our website: http://bgradionetwork.com/
BGRN Merchandise Shop: http://shop.bgradionetwork.com
Current DJs and Shows:
DJ Slimshaky: No set schedule. See Social Media and Schedule for when he will be live.
DJ TigerTank (DJ Arthur): Thursdays 5pm to 7pm ET
DJ Aaron: Wednesdays 5pm to 10pm ET (Updated)
DJ Josh: Sundays 5pm to 8pm ET (NEW)
For full schedule please see our official station website at: https://sitemaker44.wixsite.com/bgradionetwork/schedule
If you have a request during a live show, you can let the dj whose on know either in the live chat (fastest way), pm it to him or request it through our website by clicking on 'request a song' in the navbar and submitting the form.
The purpose of BGRN and it's chat, is for everyone to have a good time and enjoy some great tunes. In order to help keep the chat fun and enjoyable for everyone, we have decided to lay down some basic chat rules that everyone (Listeners and BGRN Staff) are expected to follow. By chatting in our chatroom, you agree to follow these rules.
1. NO TROLLS ALLOWED! PERIOD! Trolls will be kicked on sight and w/o warning.
2. Do not be disrespectful to other chatters and BGRN DJies and chat mods. Disrespectful behavior or comments will not be tolerated.
3. Avoid discussing anything that could be seen as either controversial or hurtful. This includes but is not limited to: Politics, religious beliefs, LBTQ opinions, anything else that station owner or a chat mod deem as either controversial or hurtful.
4. Mild cussing is permitted, we only ask that you keep it to a minimum and definitely do not ever direct them towards anyone.
5. If you wish to share links (other then song videos from youtube for request purposes), please ask the station owner or dj on shift first.
6. If you disagree with someone else about anything, please do not turn it into a flame war. Just agree to disagree and move on.
7. If a BGRN staff member (aka a dj or station owner) or a chat mod ask you to stop doing something, please listen. They would not ask you not to do something without a good reason.
8. HAVE FUN!
Bottom line: Be nice, be polite, have fun, respect the dj and treat others the way you like to be treated and you will be ok and have a good time here at BGRN.
Violating these rules could result in a kick or ban from the room. If you believe a rule is being broken, feel free to inform the dj on shift, the station owner or a chat mod via pm, so that we can handle them as necessary. The DJ on shift and/or the station owner are in charge of the chat and have full discretion over how to enforce the rules. If you ever believe a situation was handled improperly by a DJ or chat mod, please feel free to e-mail our station owner at [email protected] and he will work with all the involved parties to resolve the issue.
Thanks for reading and for tuning into BGRN and please enjoy the show!