Hi Im Spike, thanks for stopping by. I have been djing and presenting for over 32 years in various formats, and have worked in radio and clubs across Europe. You can also hear me on Kiss fm across Portugal, this where I host the Sunset Reggae Show every Sunday night between 7 and 8pm uk time. http://www.kissfm.pt
I also supply and produce voice overs for radio, tv, film, audio books etc. If you would like to hear demos of my work visit my web site at http://spikehammond.co.uk. Here you can find out all the details of the services I provide.
Now, about what I do when Im casting.
I play whatever sounds good to me, whether it be rock, alternative, reggae, soul, Celtic, Americana, blues, folk, electronica, soundtracks, jazz, or any other genre you can think of. I play new music and old music. Hard music and soft music. Happy music and sad music. Popular music and obscure music. In a nutshell, I play what I like from a vast range of music and hope that it is enjoyed by a vast range of listeners. Even if you dont like everything theres bound to be something, and you might hear some new sounds that grab you too. So now for the bits that arent good... hung like a hamster, have the attention spam of a goldfish, can be lazy, hate cats, hate dogs, hate squirrels,spend an unhealthy amount of time on the interweb, smelly feet, and wear headphones on a daily basis (even when they arent plugged in??) But other than that just normal!
1. I use wirecast.
2. I use VDJ for music playout, about 2tb of tunes.
3. 3 pc 1 for audio, 1 for casting, 1 for monitoring. logitech 9000 hd webcam, logitech 920c webcam, cisco pan and tilt pvc300 cam.
4. Audio Equipment: shure sm7b mic, Rode NTG-2 shotgun mic, isa one preamp, Focusrite twintrak audio preamp, dbx166 processor,dbx 286s strip, Behringer FBQ6102 EQ, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 audio interface, KRK RP8 Rokit monitors, beyer dynamic pro770 headphones,presonus AR12 usb mmixer
5. Adobe audition cs6 plus various vst.
6. Yes I can do dj jingles and drops, go to my website to inquire...yes there is a price list on my website.
7. Fillet steak Rossini or anything spicy.
8. Red wine, particularly Amarone or Barrolo pre 1982.
9. Maserati Coupe